“Living for the weekend,” watching the clock tick,” work is just a paycheck.” These are the mantras of most global workers.
With only 21% of employees engaged at work and 33% of employees thriving in their overall well-being, most would say that they don’t find their work meaningful, don’t think their lives are going well, or don’t feel hopeful about their future.
According to the 2022 Gallup State of the Global Workplace Study, 60% of people are emotionally detached at work, and 19% are miserable. That’s a whopping 79% of your workforce that is disengaged! And the worst part is, disengagement costs you money.
But there is hope! In this latest episode of the Happy Hustle Podcast, I share my passion for solving this problem and highlight the seven catalysts that leaders must know to combat employee disengagement. If you run a company or have a team, it’s crucial to understand and implement these seven catalysts into your culture.
1. Development – Include well-being goals in your development plans, to show your employees that you care about their well-being and are invested in their personal and professional growth.
2. Recognition– Celebrating well-being successes creates a positive culture of support and encouragement.
3. Communication– Promote open and transparent communication channels that allow your employees to feel heard and valued.
4. Incentives- Create incentives that inspire participation in activities that produce results, such as rewards that will motivate your employees to engage.
5. Events– Create events that build awareness of net thriving culture and change behaviors which will encourage your employees to embrace a healthy lifestyle.
6. Rules and Guidelines- Ensure that your rules and guidelines work for, not against, thriving in each of the five elements of well-being which promote work-life balance.
7. Facilities- Provide facilities that make it easy to move around your office space, see outdoors, and collaborate.
Incorporating these catalysts into your workplace culture will not only improve your employees’ overall well-being but also enhance their engagement and productivity at work.
If you want to learn more about these seven catalysts and our proven system to increase employee happiness & productivity, I am offering complimentary training to employ these strategies in your work culture, Visit https://thehappyhustle.com/company-happiness-program/ and increase your employee engagement systematically and thus your productivity ROI on each of your employees.
Connect with Cary!
Get a free copy of his new book, The Happy Hustle, 10 Alignments to Avoid Burnout & Achieve Blissful Balance
Sign up for The Journey: 10 Days To Become a Happy Hustler Online Course
Apply to the Montana Mastermind Epic Camping Adventure
“It’s time to Happy Hustle, a blissfully balanced life you love, full of passion, purpose, and positive impact!”
Did you know that 4 out of 5 Americans are magnesium deficient? And almost everyone is at suboptimal levels.
And that’s a big problem because magnesium is involved in more than 600 biochemical reactions in our body.
Now here’s what most people DON’T know: taking just any magnesium supplement won’t solve your problem because most supplements use the cheapest kinds that your body can’t use or absorb.
That’s why I exclusively recommend Magnesium Breakthrough. It’s the only full-spectrum magnesium supplement with 7 unique forms of magnesium that your body can actually use and absorb.
When you get all 7 critical forms of magnesium, pretty much every function in your body gets upgraded… from your brain… to your sleep… pain, and inflammation…and less stress.
BiOptimizers only offers this discount once a year, so don’t miss out.
Just go to www.bioptimizers.com/happy and enter code happy10 to get 10% off any order.
I assure you that all BiOptimizers supplements are best in class. If for some reason you feel differently, you can get a full refund, no questions asked. They are so confident that they offer a 365-day money-back guarantee!