When it comes to measuring someone’s potential in life, we are familiar with terms like Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and more recently Emotional Quotient (EQ). But there is another quality that’s also important. In fact, I believe that this is a key to living a successful life. I’d call it Failure Quotient (FQ).
And in this episode of the Happy Hustle Podcast! I shared the 8 characteristics of people with a high FQ- failure quotient.
1. They experiment a lot.
2. They maintain their enthusiasm in the face of failure.
3. They have a long term vision.
4. They choose the right experiments to do.
5. They fail fast and they fail cheap.
6. They learn as much as possible to meet failure.
7. They iterate to awesomeness.
8. They pivot if necessary.
So think about what is your failure resume and adapt some of these characteristics. Turn your failures into fertilizer, learn from your mistakes, and Happy Hustle your dream reality.
Peace and love!